Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on getting as many people together as possible and everyone going to Sabine ATV park in Burkville Texas one weekend. Anybody on here ever been before? And would there be anyone interested in going?? What weekend would be good for everyone? Needs to be sometime after Slumlords ride so as not to interfere with it, not to mention I'm tryin to go on that ride also! lol

Anyway, everyone let me know what yall think!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Come on to mine, and I bet we can get a bunch of this crowd to go...I have heard of it but never been there before. If you have been or have details, bring em.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on to mine, and I bet we can get a bunch of this crowd to go...I have heard of it but never been there before. If you have been or have details, bring em.
I'm gonna do all I can to go. That's 2 weekends from now right?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Yep, 13th, 14th and 15th.. Hope to get to meet ya.... Bring boucou beer....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, 13th, 14th and 15th.. Hope to get to meet ya.... Bring boucou beer....
Well I actually don't really drink. But ill bring plenty of non alcoholic beverages lol. What about fuel, will I need to bring a few spare tanks with me? Or bedding type stuff?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
You won't have to drink to have a good time. We will need someone to live through it to tell the rest the story of what happen.... There was several last year that didn't, just hope you don't mind the ones that do and will. Yes, sleeping bag, pillow, big appitite, at least 5 extra gals of gas. We did 120 miles the first year but only 101 last year. I get about 65-70 per tank... extra clothes, camera (for the story). You'll have a blast...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You won't have to drink to have a good time. We will need someone to live through it to tell the rest the story of what happen.... There was several last year that didn't, just hope you don't mind the ones that do and will. Yes, sleeping bag, pillow, big appitite, at least 5 extra gals of gas. We did 120 miles the first year but only 101 last year. I get about 65-70 per tank... extra clothes, camera (for the story). You'll have a blast...
Gotcha man, thanks! Might have a buddy that wants to come up too, I'll let ya know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts