Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice or suggestions on full exhaust kits on an 05 brute 750i
Looking in 馃嚚馃嚘

Thanks in advance 馃

Super Moderator
Thank you so much! Yes that was gonna be my next question, what is a good jet kit
No kits..just do as the manufacturer says. Use only Kiehin jets. You will go up about 2-3 sizes on the mains and you may make the rear the same as the front..which stock isn't. They may also ant you to go from the #38 to #40 pilots. Again consult the pipe maker.

Registered
Same question. Same model. Any additional input? I'd rather not have to change jets and would also like something that's close to stock volume. Any additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Super Moderator
Same question. Same model. Any additional input? I'd rather not have to change jets and would also like something that's close to stock volume. Any additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
With a slip-on you may not have to re-jet but shim the needles is very likely. With any full system you must re-jet, no choice. No after market system is even close to the db level as the stock muffler. At best they are about 10-12bds louder. The quietest is probably the Big Gun EVO. HMF and FMF are probably the loudest. Empire make the old Muzzy dual exhaust now and with the quiet core its not bad...for a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts