Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:finger:

Again, the States is #1 and the rest of the world gets one tiny thread. Unfortunately, this is the only post from Canada you'll get in here. :angry:

Maybe an off day but this sh*t pisses me off. It's always the same.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want a cage match.

You three turds against me. We'll see who the hat is and who the ass is. :nod:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey that makes 2 posts for Camo, I thought the first post would be the only. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
OH NO

·
Registered
87 Posts
HELL YEAH, I buy every UFC payperveiw. That Canadian dude got the crap beat out of him!!! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GSP was the only one that mattered. The MAIN EVENT. Serra hit him maybe 3 times. :lol:

Plus, out of all the fights with Canadians, we won more than lost.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
GSP was the only one that mattered. The MAIN EVENT. Serra hit him maybe 3 times. :lol:

Plus, out of all the fights with Canadians, we won more than lost.
can't stand Serra, that's EXCELLENT.

·
Registered
87 Posts
my favorite myth was when they blew up the cement truck, no no no when they "iced" down the beer really fast with the fire extinguisher!!! the mentos and coke was good too. damn, i could keep going on......

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by KTM265
Mento's and Coke? I missed that one... What was that all about?
Just drop a mento in a coke bottle and watch, I promise it won't hurt :unibrow:

Andy

·
Registered
87 Posts
:lol: what the hell :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
If this Area is for us Canucks (X3 that i know of) When will the Maple Syrup be served.

·
Registered
87 Posts
HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
[attachment=1277:canada.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey, I'm from Canada and even I can't stand Celine Dion. Can't sing, Can't dance. Not even close to being remotely hot. I'd rather take home the fat ugly chick at closing time than Celine. EEEWWW

·
Registered
21 Posts
Howz it going Blackbeuty, I'm in FSJ heading out to Hudson Hope for the long weekend. We were going to head out to Tumbler Ridge till we found out theres still about 3' of snow on the trails.

·
Registered
59 Posts
what have i been all missing here? lol.... my gen-set at my igloo ran out of gas so we had to take the dog sled team to the us border to get some gas. lol

I AM from Canada...and i don't speak french haha...I hate french people and think they all belong to France. Celine Dion....go back to Las Vegas where you belong lol.

Yeah, you guys are right, we dont have much for ufc fighters here, we do have St. Pierre...but he is french.

Anyways, i hate when some people from Canada speak out against Americans...It just starts crap and makes us all look bad.

Awesome site....we all have the love for Kawasaki's in common. Let's just use that for common ground and not worry about the politics.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RANDALLPINK7 @ Nov 22 2008, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[attachment=1277:canada.jpg][/b]

Dog, I thought you died or somthin!!! You missed a hellaride! I waited and waited on your azz!!! Havn't seen u on the site in awhile. You get kicked off again? LOL!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Slumlord @ May 15 2009, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Dog, I thought you died or somthin!!! You missed a hellaride! I waited and waited on your azz!!! Havn't seen u on the site in awhile. You get kicked off again? LOL![/b]
His post was from a year and a half ago man.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts