Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum here ! From Canada, on my third brute! Just bought a new 2020 750 and found a Fram filter that fits it as I’m doing another oil change. A guy told me not to use it. Any idea why? Or does anyone know if I can ! Thanks guys
55144EA3-2671-4D2F-B968-764E96F83C1E.jpeg

31 Posts
I have heard many different opinions about oil filters. I have seen some guys send the oil out to be tested after trying different filters to find out which one is best. I use any filter that will fit and that is rated for the type of oil I will be using. I would use that Fram, but I also have a 2006 Brute. On a brand new Brute I might get a OEM filter, I don't want to make give you the wrong advice so please know that this is just my opinion!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard many different opinions about oil filters. I have seen some guys send the oil out to be tested after trying different filters to find out which one is best. I use any filter that will fit and that is rated for the type of oil I will be using. I would use that Fram, but I also have a 2006 Brute. On a brand new Brute I might get a OEM filter, I don't want to make give you the wrong advice so please know that this is just my opinion!
Thanks joe I appreciate the response! Would you ship products to Canada ?? 🤘🏼

1 - 3 of 3 Posts