Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Dumont today to race the test and tune hill, that's what we do (kfx riders) We don't actually enter this race. Well this time, there was only 2 people racing in the 650 and over power adder class. It was Anninilater with his 730ds on nos, and some 700r on nos, don't know the details on that bike. So me and Rock dropped down our money and we were the first two KFXs to enter the baddest of the baddest class.. Big bore power adders...

Two problems, one they get us on the launch bad, they jump out like 4 bikes almost right away. After the launch though, I was staying right with them. They could not pull away from me.. Sandbomber was not there and Anni was having nos problems, but clearly you can see if we could launch like them it would be a really good race.

Now for the 2nd problem.... Rock's 840 finally had it's first problem... boy was it a problem. Rock blew BOTH base gaskets (not the head gaskets) and cracked the case in one place for sure (right where the oil filter is) and maybe in a few more places.. we see what looks like cracks but we can't be sure.. But by the oil filter it cracked good!

No idea what happen but it was enough to destroy the engine crankcase. Some kind of explosive blow by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYVRmavP_oY

Don't know for sure (I'll try and find out) but that raptor looks like he is using nitrous. I think he is checking his bottle on the second run.. The blue smoke on my bike is from the crankcase evac... gonna have to change it because oil gets into the pipe. Anni's jockey is riding mine, I am filming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwXVmuUlFOk

840kfx-60shot but broken
730ds on 15shot because Anni says his nos was freaking out
unknown cc 700r on unknown shot of nitrous.
me.

the picture is Rocks case... sucks

·
Registered
143 Posts
nice vids metal, but i think you should have rode it, that guy was all over the place :D looks like yours may have been the faster bike if you could have got it out of the hole.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Got to love the wet sand :nod: makes for a fun launch :lol:

Hope rock put's it back together..now that you guy's are famous :D

:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts