Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great trip :nod: Did not get many pic's but made up a Video of them instead of posting up a bunch of pic's enjoy :D

And i want to through out a special thank's to Enigma for working so hard to get his bike done so i could use it....It run's good :nod: :unibrow:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You said that right we could not ask for better friend's all you guy's are awesome :D we are looking forward to the next trip and so are the boy's :nod:

·
Registered
143 Posts
saturday was definately a GREAT day. i went through 3 tanks of gas sat. couldn't have asked for a better group of people to ride and hang out with. bubba and dawn, happy anniversary, and thanks for the hospitality. james took us on some good rides, and gave buck quad fever, thanks for turning us loose on the 450 and the green hornet. enigma has one strong 800, 764 and rpm's bikes are deffinately fast. I feel sorry for the 450's that decide to "pick" on that group of autos. after a little trip across the flats on enigmas bike i know the bubba bike will be a force to be reckoned with.. thanks to everyone for all of the planning that went into putting this trip together.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your welcome and glad you made it was nice meeting Buck too you guy's are welcome anytime we get together...Make sure Buck sign's up here and show's us that new quad :lol: :lol:

G

·
good to see you again krazyk and nice to meet Buck, good guy.

get him on a quad so he can have some fun at the dunes and not a workout...

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is it tomarrow yet :lol: i want some pic's :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice :D

G

·
Originally posted by MetalAlien
Dave got a flat!!! :lol:

I want to visit you guys so bad...
lol! it sucked bad... the test with the 22" dune runners was a bust by the way, not because of the flat but the speed you lose.

we want you to come up! come in August when camodick will be here.

you can see my new yellow "beast"... lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't even get a vaction this year... long story... I have no idea when... but one day I will get there... if only to race at sea level... which I have not done yet...

yellow huh... cam am?

·
Registered
143 Posts
764 you're telling me it sucked, i'm the one that pumped it up for you with that rediculous little emergency pump i have, that sucked! i've never got arm pump airing up a tire before that :nod:

G

·
:lol:

well I gave it a 10 minutes then was about to just ride it back as it was, screw the tire I'll buy bubba another... :lol:

thank god you came over before I started throwing things...

I do owe you for blowing it up.

metal, the can-am 450 will be my next bike. for now I have a yellow suzuki ltr450.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We are talking about Stamina there :lol:

:retard: metal, the can-am 450 will be my next bike. for now I have a yellow suzuki ltr450.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts