Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for sharing. What drone are you using?
I been thinking of getting one for me.
Just a DJI Mavic Mini. The price went way down..under 300 when they announced they were discontinuing production. Probably still available on ebay. Also still in production are the Mini 2 and SEs. They are 4K where the old 1s like this one were just 2.7K. I was shooting at 1080/60 though to match the GoPro in this one.

·
Administrator
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great Video, where is this? Also what are you driving , thought you had a BF 750? And you have a Cute Dog!:)
Northern New Mexico above Gallina. Sold the BF years ago. Kept the CF Moto ZForce 800 SxS for now. Looking for another BF or a C/A 1000Xt or Xtp...or Xxc :)

·
Super Moderator
1,293 Posts
Nice video. I drove through NM a little over a week ago. I was mainly in the desert, but did drive through some of the mountains and saw some SxSs and ATVs on trailers. I was quite a bit south of you though - Cloudcroft and white sands area.

·
Administrator
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice video. I drove through NM a little over a week ago. I was mainly in the desert, but did drive through some of the mountains and saw some SxSs and ATVs on trailers. I was quite a bit south of you though - Cloudcroft and white sands area.
Yeah pretty dry and spotty forests down there. Some though.. like the Lincoln and Gila NFs. I like the Northern areas better.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
If you ever get out here again DLB, be sure to let us know, NMK and I will be more than pleased to show you our riding areas, just bring along your Brute.
I'll see if I can get a short vid up next week when I make a quick 3-day round trip back to my base to pick up the soon to be arrived ELKA's Stage 3's for the Brute.
I had the Hero 3 mounted on the front rack, surprised how good the vid's came out by having the H3 mounted there. Along with the Contour Helmet Mount vid's I should be able to come up with some useable footage, will see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts