Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well then post some pics or a video! That's what this section is for.

·
Registered
254 Posts
That is some manly mud. Where had you been riding? That's about what I looked like after my one ride at Prague Lake. I think my jeans weighed 20 pounds!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me on my V and my brother and his son on my p665.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looks like fun! And I'm very pleased to see everyone in helmets. 8)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Jay
Looks like fun! And I'm very pleased to see everyone in helmets. 8)
Have to teach the young one right from the start.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by scott650
Me on my V and my brother and his son on my p665.

:lol: :shock:

You guys need full wet suits! good god!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: :lol: That was a fun day. The shirt I have on started at my waist and ended up at my knees :lol: We got both quads stuck and of course I don't have any rope to pull them out so me and my brother had push and his 4yr old son had to drive :shock:

·
Registered
8 Posts
We were at Lake Frederick. It is some sticky mud. It took almost as long to clean as it did to get dirty.

My little girl helped get them dirty so she helped to clean them to. :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
LOL.. I gather it cooled off after dark. It looks like she's shivering.

·
Registered
8 Posts
She was a little cool. I thought the temp was great. It was perfect, a lite drizzle all day. The mud was slick, you had to be careful making the turns. I was on the Brute leading the pack. :D With 4X4 I could punch it pretty good on the turns. :twisted: The V really shined, it was by far the best 4X2 there. We could have shredded those 450's if we wanted to. My daughter had her boyfriend on with her. He is a big boy at around 6'8".

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is that the big ol' redneck that's behind her? :shock: :shock:

I say that because my sister married one of those "big boys" He turned out to be the nicest guy I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! AND if I look hard enough, I could find a picture that is damn near excatly like this one. Both my sister and bro in law are covered in mud. The only difference is that they had the worlds dirtiest yellow suzuki twin peaks!! lol!!

steve-

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's great.

But I learned a long time ago....Don't get them mad :shock: They tend to put that "biggness" to use. :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts