Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"what was your first bike?"

My first was something called a Philips Panda I was about 10 yrs old 1974, it was more or less a glorified pedal bike with an engine, to make it go quicker you could peddle too :unibrow:

My first road legal bike was a KTM Comet Cross 50cc, this was back in 1980 when I was 16, it was cool because I had the fastest 50 around :cool: I used to beat Suzuki AP 50, Yamahe FS1E, Honda SS50, such performance I could get 56mph :eek:

Andy

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
My first bike was a brand new 1974 Honda XR 75. It was one of those deals with my dad, "If you get good grades"... I showed him :nod: That was the begining of my love of off road riding.

My first street bike was a 1984 Honda 500 Shadow(V-Twin) :nod:

P

·
0 Posts
I do not remember the year but I had a honda 70cc the handle bar grips were about 6 inches apart, that was my first mini bike then I had yamaha 250 trials bike, 74 honda 550-four. 82 honda 900 costum 86 kl 600 enduro. I just sold that last year, now I have a 07 vstar 1300

·
Registered
13 Posts
My first bike was a 3.5 hp tech. on a lime green frame with a royal blue seat. Crashed and burned the first ride but was like second nature after that.

But the best when I was a kid was cleaning out my neighbors garage and found a 71 AMF Harley Davidson 50cc 2 stroke. I asked what she wanted to do with it and she said I could have it :unibrow: :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts