Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fabrication genius! I could use some of those creations on my Brute and woodlot.
Thanks Bulgarian, I fabricated some 30 Attachments that will quickly go on and off these Front and Rear Bumpers! Tried to Market them in the USA but The Product Liability Insurance is Astronomical! Alll of these attachments will go on ANY VEHICLE, including Garden Tractors or Pick Up trucks as long as they are equpped with The Custom bumper which I call the "Super Hitch" I first started this Idea on my 1986 Honda 350 Foreman, and I use The same attachments on my newer ATV's. I presently have a 2002 Prarie 650, and a 2022 Brute Force 750.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks Bulgarian, I fabricated some 30 Attachments that will quickly go on and off these Front and Rear Bumpers! Tried to Market them in the USA but The Product Liability Insurance is Astronomical! Alll of these attachments will go on ANY VEHICLE, including Garden Tractors or Pick Up trucks as long as they are equpped with The Custom bumper which I call the "Super Hitch" I first started this Idea on my 1986 Honda 350 Foreman, and I use The same attachments on my newer ATV's. I presently have a 2002 Prarie 650, and a 2022 Brute Force 750.
Many years ago if not many many years ago I apprenticed in a marine Diesel engine machine shop for a couple years that also did custom fabrication of all sorts so I can appreciate your work.
Did you have to beef up your suspension on any of your machines for the added weight of the accessories?
I restored an old 1960s massey ferguson 1 yard trailer for behind my Brute that dumps but use it mostly for fire wood

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Many years ago if not many many years ago I apprenticed in a marine Diesel engine machine shop for a couple years that also did custom fabrication of all sorts so I can appreciate your work.
Did you have to beef up your suspension on any of your machines for the added weight of the accessories?
I restored an old 1960s massey ferguson 1 yard trailer for behind my Brute that dumps but use it mostly for fire wood
Typically I sometimes use up to 200 LBS of Counter Weight (100 LBS. Each) that I made out of Solid steel round Stock up to 6" in Diameter and I pump the Tires up to 20 PSI, and adjust the Suspension Full Stiff.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Nice looking Brutes! Very good fab work too. You definitely put them to use.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts