Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought a new piece of equipment to close the gaps in-between my oil field jobs. I have connections for snow removal and also for some landscaping in the summer months. I hope it all works out. If not, it just needs to make enough to pay for itself and I have a versatile yard machine. I might buy an auger and drill pilings...we'll see. This is the 101" snow bucket. The dirt buckets are 73".

·
Registered
530 Posts
Cool deal :D hope it work's out for you..

But why is my truck dirty :p :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks like a good excuse to build a track for "the kids". :nod:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Believe it or not, the track machines suck for pushing snow. They have too much area and don't get traction. A guy I know just replaced his tracks and it cost him 8 grand. They are rubber and wear out. He spent way too much time cleaning the idlers too.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by KRAZYK
looks like a good excuse to build a track for "the kids". :nod:
The kids already have a track but I'll definitely be re-working it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i wanna be just like you when i grow up camo :D well at least want some land and a house to raise my kids in. guess if the navy would leave me in one spot for more than 3 years it'd be a little easier to do? but seriously, i'm jealous. a little land, a house and a skid steer are deffinately on my dream sheet. now all i have to do is figure out how to make uncle sam pay me more maney, so i can get them. :lol: :lol: :crybaby:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
<snip>
But why is my truck dirty :p :D
probably got stuck in a puddle again.

nice machine camo. But does that thing have enough counterweight in it to even lift a full bucket of dirt in the 73"? Something I've always hated about that size tractor. Your ride usually ends up like this: :nod:

Best of luck in the new business venture, tell us more about it, I love tractors. :cool:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: The truck was dirty because it was -45 C with the wind that last few days. I hate frozen doors and tailgates. :crybaby:

It's a CASE 445.

http://www.casece.com/files/tbl_s93PDFRepo...pec%20Sheet.pdf

I also had to buy a new trailer. :\ It's too heavy for my 16'. I bought a 20' deck over bumper pull with 7000lb axles. It also has the swing down equipment ramps and 16" 10 ply tires.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just giving you crap you no i love that truck :lol: mine is not the cleanest either but it's nice today and i am thinking about washing it :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have two of the ASV 100hp. machines with the kevlar tracks & they do blow chunks if you get them full of mud to the toon of 5 to 6 hrs to clean them out. they work great in sand,dirt, mud, hard pack we only get a light dusting of snow in Ga.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts