Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

Mama got her new bling for the Wolverine so i get to put them on this weekend for her :nod: she is excited that they will be on there before the trip :D

·
0 Posts
ohhh.... so niiiicccceeeeee!!!!

:drool:

hey before you put them on you should go ride some bumps/whoops first though, then switch them and try again. be interesting to see the difference.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh trust me she will tell us i'f there is a difference it beat's the crap out of her over here :nod:

·
Registered
143 Posts
those things are sweet bubba, congrats dawn.. are they going to lower it at all or just ride better? i need a better job! bubba's getting bbk's, elkas, and new quads for the boys, while i try to figure out how to scrounge up enough coin for the trip :nod: :crybaby: uncle sam needs to pay us military boys more, so i can buy more toys.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree they need to pay you guy's more for what you do for us :angry:

Ya me too card's are maxed out now to pay for it :crybaby: I hate when that happen's

And yes it is suppose to lower it some but they were just set-up for a plush ride :D

·
0 Posts
I want camo's job!

40' toy hauler, new truck, new (used) bike, built motor from Fundy, etc, etc, etc.... all in one year.

oh and THREE cheap tv's... THREE!

C

·
0 Posts
Congrats Dawn...now go lay the smack down on Bubba. :lol: Should be a nice sweet ride.

You don't want my job. I sleep alone for 1/2 a year. I hardly see my kids in the winter. :( My bank loves me! If a guy makes more money in a year than he did the previous year, it just means they'll let you go deeper into debt. Oh...and my wife bought the trailer or should I say making the payments. :lol:

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
Congrats Dawn...now go lay the smack down on Bubba. :lol: Should be a nice sweet ride.

You don't want my job. I sleep alone for 1/2 a year. I hardly see my kids in the winter. :( My bank loves me! If a guy makes more money in a year than he did the previous year, it just means they'll let you go deeper into debt. Oh...and my wife bought the trailer or should I say making the payments. :lol:
my bad, let me rephrase:

I want camo's paycheck, none of his debt and not his job...

The 1/2 a year away from the kids is a deal breaker for sure, don't care how much money... :eek:

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by RPM
Maybe you should just take his Wife. She's the one with the NEW Toy Hauler. :nod: :lol:
Will she buy me a truck capable of pulling it too? lol...

C

·
0 Posts
:lol: Dave and Tammy would be living in the 5th wheel. Cmoell and I would have a winter home AND a summer home. :nod: I know Cindy and I will get along, just cause she says I'm a skinnier Dave...smartass..."Honk Honk" :finger:

I wish I could have my paycheck too. I pay...and pay...and pay and then when you think you're done paying, your oldest needs braces as well as the 3rd. School fees go up. Your wife needs this and that but she only bought it because the kids needed it. :retard: Soccer fees, but not regular soccer...nooo...REP soccer worth 1000 bucks each and your two oldest try out for shits and giggles...AND THEY FRICKEN make the team. :crybaby: And then your wife needs new shocks for her quad...right Bubba? :lol: Your a sucker like me. Make them happy, and your happy. Bubba for Dad of the year 2007! Kids all have new rides this year.

How are those shocks Dawn? When's your 800 gonna be done?

Maybe this summer we can do a little wife comparison? All you girls can cook for me and rub my back. After great contemplation and many hours, I'll decide who can be my girlfriend the following dune trip 2008. Sound good? :unibrow: We could do this when the boys are out racing their Fundy's and FST's. My stomache is growling already. The way to a man's heart is through his stomache. mmmhmmmmm. :p

C

·
0 Posts
:lol: I'll be the judge of that. After the 4th or 5th meal and a half dozen back rubs...I'll let you know. I used to have a girlfriend named Theresa that moved to the States. :p

Dawn will have so much energy left after riding with new shocks, she'll be looking for a sore back to massage.

C

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 764
Take my wife, please! :smirk:
That wouldn't be in your best interest. The kids stay with you. That would be like a Cindy holiday. Like I always say, she could do my job but I could never do hers.

C

·
0 Posts
I have an energizer joke to say but a little inapropriate at this time while we talk about your wife.

Hey, in that pm you sent me, just a couple of questions...

1) Did your wife really pack her bags when she seen a picture of me?
2) She's not really on her way here, is she?
3) Doing arobics makes her bendy, right?
4) We're you shitting me when you said she loves to cook?
5) I can't trade you Roger, but I'll try to get her to come back down in August so you can see her.
6) Your wife called...she wants you to send her quad up here.

:unibrow:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got them on and you can tell a big difference just riding it around the house :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya it got a little tight in the hallway :p :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts