Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when do you get it home?

Great buy G. I was sad to see you sell yours, but happy for Tony. Now I'm back to being happy for you.

Frick, our NW arsenal just got bigger. Let's go kick some hiney. :lol:

If we ever get a group of guys wanting to race, they won't know who to race first. What's that?...you'll race the girl on the green Prairie first? Wha-bam...now who? :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like you've had at least one ride on it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Heck that will fit in the trunk of the car.. i won't need the truck :lol: Ya i'm ready to get some miles on them new tires to get the wobble out of them :D that is the only thing i hate about mud terrain is the first few 1000 miles

Is it time yet i am so fricken board...But going to the monster truck's this weekend :D so that will help :nod:

Suck though i don't think i can peddle for a while though :crybaby:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by KTM265
With gas prices the way they are... We all might be riding one of those soon... :lol:
the uk prices are equivilent to 11 us dollars per gallon what a rip :crybaby:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Is it Friday yet :p

·
Registered
530 Posts
It's got NOS :retard:

·
Registered
107 Posts
I really don't notice a hug difference between my 730 and my 764. I noticed a bigger difference when I swapped the exhaust on them. The LTE's sure seem to give more tourqe down low compared to the muzzy pro.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma
Interesting, I would have guessed the reverse with the LTEs really making big HP on top. Thats good to know. They are cool pipes. I wish they were quieter though.
Now, it might be that the stroker like the duals more too. Not sure, but just saying my seat of the pants......

·
Registered
530 Posts
I don't have nothing better to do and it's not Friday yet :( My back is all jacked up from sitting at this dang thing all day every day though :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Not riding with me :lol: I like people to no i'm flying toward's them so they get the heck out of my way :D Loud pipes save lives :nod: That's why i have to have the Dual's back to balance me back out :D my left ear is alway's ringing when i get done with a ride...Better when they both do :unibrow: and the Muzzy pro is not quiet at all mine is even louder then Geoff's was :nod: now Vtwinman's :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
WHAT :retard:

·
Registered
530 Posts
We are leaving in at 9 should be back at around 3-4 am are you going to be waiting for us :unibrow:

·
Registered
143 Posts
if they bring it to you they might as well go the extra 3 hours and come see me too. I'll be waiting, or getting off work, whatever you want to call it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
where you guys at, it's 3:00 on here :D we want pics. hope you had a safe trip, and a smooth transaction.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Ya fricken hooooooo 1000 plus miles :retard: but i'm home time to put my butt to bed 15+ hour's of sitting on it just don't work :lol:

Oh ya i only drove 350 :D but i think there is another F-150 truck man :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts