Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just quick question on dyna teks is there two different models. Or am i just seeing two different part numbers for them.I am going to order one asap. thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im not 100 % but i think there is only one that will work with the brute!

·
Registered
40 Posts
There are 2 different part numbers for the v-twins but they are the same. This was confirmed by dyna themselves

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks cause one one site they have one model for 169 and another for 179 on the same site for the brute, both have a different part numbers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
can anyone tell me about the miss these things put out??.. is it from 15-20mph or something?

·
Registered
9 Posts
The dyna that we buy was made for the prarie 650s so its a tad bit different. Some people get the miss and some dont. I got it, but you get more gain than you do loss!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Has anyone needed to rejet a 650SRA with a Dyna? I know 650i and 750i sometimes need a rejet but you don't here much about us 650SRA guys. I don't feel the VDI is worth it to me since I plan on keeping the motor stock.

·
Registered
105 Posts
my brother and friend both have dynas in their prairie 650's and neither had to rejet. i to have not had to rejet with a dyna on my bf750.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts