Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One is of camp, and the other is a pan of banshee hill. Don't let the picture fool ya, in about 30 minutes
about triple the people show up. Banshee hill was very popular that night.

We saw....2... that's TWO dumbasss drag race up some of the steeper comp hills at night, they just kept
going at the top... right over the edge!!!!!!!

I was sitting around the fire watching one of the frontside hills, I call it bolt on hill because the guys with no
mods like to race there. It was about 8 or 9 at night, I am watching a group of 4 go up, 3 stop before the
top, the 4th goes right over into the pitch blackness.. I jumped on my bike and raced over, I just knew he
would be hurt bad... His was ok, but the tires on his bike were pointing in different directions...LOL It was so
freaky to see him launch off into black space.... it's pitch black on the dark side of these hills.

Then an hour later at the main comp hill, a drunk lady on a single seat sand rail did the same friggen
thing!!! She launched off the main comp hill!!! It looked like she did a forward flip, everyone was thinking of
that rail crash at halloween which was probably just like that... about 30 of us start shooting up the hill
including the womans husband, he was crying the whole time, he just knew she was dead.

She flattened her rear tire but was otherwise ok, she acted like it was no big deal, but her husband in tears
and the 30 or so people around her didn't agree...

Crazy!

I'll load the other pic in a sec, it's too big for the upload feature.

EDIT: big pic.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the circus of it all. That's why I camp as close to the mouth of the beast as possible.

As I told Ken about talking bad about the people at apex... I'm one of those people. :)

I still think Bill is cool as hell though... can't wait to see what he does when he gets bored with his V..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts