Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i got it running pretty good now i still need to go up to 3/32nd drilled jet's after Enigma hook's me up :lol: But should be good for now :D

Me and the wife build some new fender mount's we will see how lonf the last..They are very strong right now but the plastic has about had it :(

And a quick video i think it rev's alot faster now :nod: oh and i put the o/b in and Venforcer's spacer so back to hardly any stall :eek: It makes me smile :retard:
Click here to watch 42-pilots-run

C

·
0 Posts
Better get some new orange plastic now.

Get Dave to buy it. I'm sure those tabs broke off in the crash! :retard: :crybaby: :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:puke: I was going to race cut my orange like you and put them on to see if i liked that cut for the dunes and the orange plastic made it as far as the trailer and i said no way and through it back out in the truck :lol:

AND NO NOT FROM DAVE....Don't stress him out heck i can't even say it's running like crap or he freak's out :\ :lol:

I must say it's running pretty darn good with the stock carb's on i am suprised :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
Better get some new orange plastic now.

Get Dave to buy it. I'm sure those tabs broke off in the crash! :retard: :crybaby: :lol:
STFU!!!!

those tabs weren't from me!

bastard! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

·
Registered
143 Posts
:lol: :lol: sounds like you got her dialed in now bubba, glad to see it :D looks like she's a handfull on the road though. :nod:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think he just wanted a reason to go out and play so he called it "tweaking".

We all know better. :lol: :nod:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: Ya it's running pretty strong :nod:

And no i am getting tired of messing i want to ride :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts