Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some of the views and trails I ride :)

Andy

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few more :)

Andy

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more for now :)

Andy

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by KTM265
How many miles of trails do you have there Andy?

There's absolutley loads of trails Ray, the Island itself is only about 120 mile by 30-40 mile before the border where the Turks occupy (illegally) but there's so many trails you can't get bored, for instance a five square mile area might have around a 100 miles of trails, it's awesome, what's scary at the moment though is the dam that's in the pics was around half full then, you can see the full mark about 10 meters or so higher, well now its empty :eek: and the summer's just kicking in and we get NO rain at all for around the next 6 or 7 months :paranoid:

Andy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great country to ride in by the look of it. So, does the reservoir empty completely in the Summer? What's it like to ride in?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by jetskier
Great country to ride in by the look of it. So, does the reservoir empty completely in the Summer? What's it like to ride in?
In the six or seven years I've been here I've never ever seen that particular dam empty, its now been empty for over a month :eek: There's going to be a serious water shortage this summer :(

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts