Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ouch! Did they have to do some adjusting to get it back in place?

Just think, if you would have stayed on the throttle longer, it may have been better...throttle is your friend 764... :nod:

Did she just duh you? :retard:

·
Registered
530 Posts
:retard: Ouch

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
Ouch! Did they have to do some adjusting to get it back in place?

Just think, if you would have stayed on the throttle longer, it may have been better...throttle is your friend 764... :nod:

Did she just duh you? :retard:
no it just heals in a big lump. seriously.

yeah that's what all the studly shifter guys said. "should have just gassed it and jumped off, huh-huh"

want to donate your 800 to see how many can gas it and jump down off a 6 foot ledge successfully? not to mention navigating the long hill immediately after the ledge? I'd be happy to run the video camera. :unibrow:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yep you should of gassed it that was one he!! of a step down jump...Just for you :retard:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: next year YOU can try gassing it. no way that would have worked.

thanks for the pics.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How can they just leave it and hope it heals the gap? My Dad fell off a ladder from the second story down into the basement and broke his collar bone and 6 ribs about 8 years ago. He doesn't remember falling or anything, just waking up on the basement floor. It took him a year to get over it. He was really messed up though...and older. I seen how much pain he was in. I feel for you Dave.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by CamoKVF700
How can they just leave it and hope it heals the gap? My Dad fell off a ladder from the second story down into the basement and broke his collar bone and 6 ribs about 8 years ago. He doesn't remember falling or anything, just waking up on the basement floor. It took him a year to get over it. He was really messed up though...and older. I seen how much pain he was in. I feel for you Dave.
6 ribs? geezus I couldn't imagine. your dads break might have been compound too? they say the break nearest the sternum is the worst but fortunately really rare. <shudder>

it doesn't heal the gap and doesn't really need to heal with the bones lined up end to end, it just heals across in a big lump basically. after a TON of reading surgery brings a lot of risks and little chance of more rapid healing. range of motion and strength are the measure of successfully healing. considering it's been 2.5 weeks my range of motion (below the shoulder) isn't too bad. we will see how the rehab goes.

didn't mean to get defensive about the gas it comment, I deserve some shee-it for being stupid and not letting off. you guys hit me in between painkillers so I was cranky. waah me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
looks like it is dislocated you should be able to just pop it back in with a little pain. If that does not work just take it out you dont need it and pop in the uper control arm from the big v and you wont have that problem again. :lol: :lol:

ps i am no doctor this is only my opinion.
get well soon hope for a quik come back.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You might want to get Diamond G to custom build you a few ribs too. :lol: :retard:

·
Registered
530 Posts
AMEN :nod: :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
Usually 10-12 weeks to heal a collar bone on it's own.

Well, he went in yesterday for x-rays and it's actually gotten worse instead of better. He needs to have surgery soon. :(

·
Registered
530 Posts
That just suck's big time :( :angry:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
now my dr talked to an Orthopedic surgeon and he says wait 3 weeks to see if it heals first before plating it. :\

time to research the operation more and see if I want to just do it now.

oh well I got to ride the last trip a LOT so game on with whatever comes up.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts