Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we had a great time Squid got alot of practice jumping his new Z seemed like everybody had a good time minus a few thing's :angry: but here is a quick Video i through together for everybody it's a big file but hopefully you like it :D

Click here to watch Central-Oregon-ride

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey no big deal on the bike like i said feeling the way i do i'm not very into it..... when i feel better i will tinker with it and get Enigma out there to test it for me :nod: We wish you guy's could of made it too dust was really bad but the hanging out visiting was great with the riding in between...I am just glad we did the shock's on the wolverine so i was able to ride a little :D but Coos is not to far away so hopefully i can get this taken care of soon so i can tear it up with you guy's..... :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
We had such a great time this weekend with everyone!!! Thank you again to the Bubba family for the great bbq and even greater hospitality!! YOU GUYS ROCK! :unibrow:

Except.... when Bubba takes us on a "scenic" drive to the top of the world, and then thinks he can get me to get out of the truck. :p :lol: BIG MEANIE!! :eek: :crybaby:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: :lol: Pilot Butte 4,140 that's not very high :p it has a great view you should of came out and saw the sites but Dave took pic's for ya :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree on the jetting crap i will tinker with mine when i feel a little better but for now it can just sit in the trailer and look fast :D i might end up buying a air/fuel meter then i just need to find someone smarter then me to use it :lol:

·
0 Posts
Enigma and bubba I can't thank you both enough for the hospitality, guiding and bike borrowing. along with me stealing gas from you to boot!

sheesh is there a better gang than the "Benders"?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D anytime we all had as much you did and the boy's were wiped and just lounged for a day :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts