Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throughing out a thank's to Enigma,KRAZYK, 764,Cmoell and crew for coming down for Squid's B-Day ride we had a blast :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few more :p

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D :nod:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh i have better one's :unibrow: :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey bubba the girls and i had a great time, thanks again. it was nice meeting enigma and 764&crew. thanks again enigma for bringing the extra bikes, the girls had a blast.. and after some seat time on those V's i may just be looking to trade that Pred off :nod: couldn't have asked for better weather. can't wait to hit the dunes w/my bike too.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D it was lot's of fun could not of asked for better weather..I am ready for the dune trip's too :D ..Krazy you for sure got some good seat time on the V, it is probably glad to be taking a break we rode it hard :lol:Now we just need to get you on the Dunes with the rest of the crew :nod:

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma
It was a 1st rate day by any measure. KRAZYK, great to visit with you and good to see you get out there and kick some dirt. Gotta come down to the dunes this summer and tear it up. I would enjoy sitting around the fire shooting the bull with ya. The sand dragging is addictive !!

Dave and Cindy, always a pleasure as usual. My first sand trip with you guys is August so I will see you then.

We are going to try to hit Horsefall in June but the May trip is a no go due to scheduling conflicts. Florence would be an easier shot but isn't Horsefall more kid friendly??
great riding with all you guys, it was an amazing time with awesome weather.

thanks GEOFF and BUBBA for the bikes!

Horsfall as in Coos Bay? (sorry it's late)... Yep Coos Bay is more kid friendly when it comes to getting out to the dunes. Florence has that long whoop road that's tough on the kids with their 2.5" of suspension travel. But the flats off to the side are pretty good for kids once you get past that road.

Anyway, I'd choose Coos Bay over the two for the kids.

great pics bubba!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: My back is still hating me because of it to :D Glad you got some pic's of Sid i still can't believe i didn't get any :nod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts