Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to put a video together but for now i just had to post a few pic's :nod: It Was the perfect weather and we had a blast hope everybody else did...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks like alot of fun!

One question, whats with the headlights on your v? HIDs? Got a link to where you got them? They look sweet....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
76 Posts
OK BUBBA you are the wheely KING.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep i dad was even tearing it up got off his sportsman for sowething a little more sporty :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: No he rode it back over to her that was the problem she did not want to ride it at first then had a hard time getting her off it :nod:

His helmet is right here :p

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great video Bubba!!

We had so much fun with everyone this weekend. Thank you again for having us!!

Bubba- ROAD CLOSED!! :lol: :lol: :p

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: We will get you on top of the world again next trip :unibrow: :p

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just for KrazyK :nod: :p

Want to race :unibrow: :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
it was a great trip for sure. thanks to everyone that made it what it was. the girls had a blast, and uncle john on the baby 90 was hillarious. really happy with my yfz, it runns out pretty good, just dosen't have the top end of the bubba bike :crybaby: awesome pics and video as usual bubba. thanks again, looking foreward to making more trips this summer too.

·
Registered
143 Posts
thanks for the compliment, i'm really happy with it. it was great to see you and your family again too dave, and thank you for everything. bubba, i'll race you anytime as long as we limit it to 70 mph, the gravel hurts when your long legged beast pulls away after that. :lol: think i'm gonna have my hands full launching it in the sand with those extremes :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts