Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nice :nod: look's good can't wait...I sure miss the old girl she look's like she need's a sponge bath :lol: :lol:

tennis anyone :lol: :lol: where's your's though you have to have 2 to tango :p :lol: :lol:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well mine is back there on the right.

:p

notice camo's princess bike next to your back tire.

thanks for being so cool about fixing up your bike bubba. :cool:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by RPM
Oh, it's GAME ON Now!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

I'll be so far behind in all the drag races people will be laughing their azzes off.

So I have to get my couple shots in before the trip.

Yeah unless you want it back Bubba, that goes on the shelf next to the crash helmet.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hey that garage look's complete with a green V in there :D

Thankyou everybody involved for finishing it up for me i am hoping my GYTR filter will come in today then it's done...well for now :lol:

You guy's keep spoiling her with the garage though :retard: i'm going to have to build one :crybaby: She was trailer trash before :lol:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
Hey that garage look's complete with a green V in there :D
<snip>
me yesterday: "NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH THIS BIKE!" it's still my responsibility until Bubba has it.

:lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
It's your's i will bring you these too :retard:

·
Registered
530 Posts
:lol: Hey just remember i got one of your hotrod's here :unibrow: you might get it back sometime the part's are stuck in Custom's :angry:

I was hoping it would be done to bring it but look's like i will have a excuse to come visit ya :nod:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
:lol: Hey just remember i got one of your hotrod's here :unibrow: you might get it back sometime the part's are stuck in Custom's :angry:

I was hoping it would be done to bring it but look's like i will have a excuse to come visit ya :nod:
:lol: it's totally cool, we were just hoping to have it for camo's little boy but no problem he can ride the viper.

Cmoell says I'm in trouble, camo is wandering around my garage no doubt staging tennis pictures... :puke:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Got it covered he will have one to ride :p :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts