Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its for my 06 BF 750 Im Looking between the Muzzy, Big Gun or a pro circuit. I want a nice noticable sound thats louder but not as loud as the HMF. The most Power! and the most reliable. I really interested in the pro circuit but havent herd of anyone that rides one. what do you guys think i should get? thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
exhaust

I have a full hmf sport exhaust power gain is awsome. I could only wheelie with effort before now i can when ever I want even at speeds too jump stuff. There is only one problem it is loud and i cant ride around my house any more at nite.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Get the HMF Slip-on with the quiet core. The quiet core lowers it 20dB and only cost $20. I don't have one but I've read before with the core in its a little bit louder than stock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I LOVE MY MUZZY!!!!
sounds AWSOME. i don;t like loud.. good rumble.. sounds even better with cams.. lol..

·
Registered
41 Posts
i know the slip-ons the hmf gives a little more than the muzzy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
loud

Thanx I was kinda leanin toward HMF anyways. I have been readin everyones posts, and they all say it the loudest-- thats what I am lookin for----reminds me of my Harley

·
Registered
28 Posts
HMF

HMF it is. Have Vance & Hines on the Night Train, but I dont think they make Brute exhaust.

·
Registered
105 Posts
i dont know, hard to tell(big gun, dyna, K&N), i think i have more on top end and i cant keep the front end down at all. i believe its more durable and its sounds deep and tough. way different than a HMF, not that the HMF is bad though. i just got the big gun because it seems like everyone wants HMF or Muzzy. iwasnt into just having the loudest sound, just something different and so far i am more than happy with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts