Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

Brute force 750 kvf carb version 2008 oil filter !

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  AK47 
#1 ·
Sorry to be a pain to ask the experts; I have the 2008 carb version of the brute force 750 KVF . although they have put Injection on a lot of the models, other than this is the engine kind of the same. I am going to do an oil change in the spring, and it seems there are 1000 and 1 labeled models out there. Regard oil filters, should almost any brute force 750 oil filter fit, or do I have to be more selective regards it fitting.

#2 ·
Regardless of what you may have been told, there were no carbed versions of the Brute Force 750s after the year model 2007...at least in the US. The 650s were the only Brutes that still had carburetors. However, as for oil filters, all the 750s still use the same from 2005-date. In Brute Technical articles we have an oil filter cross-over that shoes many that will fit..and some that are even a bit longer for extra filtering. I always used the Puralitor Pure-One 14610. Here's a link.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.