Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
:unibrow: That's awesome, somebody is happy :nod: .. the question how is someone :lol: I bet ready to ride he is going to love his bar's..The blue bushing's rock..The only time i jumped today i was on the wolverine :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spoiled kids :\

Yes, Joshua was extremely excited. As for "someone", he is officially broke and will be getting a second job at McDonalds tomorrow. :lol: :lol:

The flex bars are really nice. I just might be getting myself some real soon. :unibrow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
:lol:

Great job on the sig, I forgot about that one.

We wanted a Suzuki but sadly it's so behind the times in suspension geometry (note the rear pogo stick), shocks, weight, shifting, stance it's just not funny.

The raptor was sitting next to a z250 and it just looked so much sleeker and "right sized" for our kids. Plus much lower which should help stability.

Plus it was cheaper by a fair amount too. $3,499.

So yes our first Yamaha, I'm so ashamed but you can see that kid is pretty happy. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
So we will be seeing some really big air this year Huh :nod:

I can't wait to see Josh tearing it up on that Squid is Jazzed for him :D ..He say's that is really cool but i like my reverse :lol: He hated having to push his pred backward's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Ya i know :eek: Brad scares me too but he has fear but not enough i guess that is why he got his no fear warning label :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uh yeah no big air jumping in our kiddo's immediate future.

maybe some small stuff at those little jumps at florence over where we did the group photo shots.

The reverse on the zuki is convenient but the weight savings and ergos/ride make up for it. My 7 year old nephew can push the Raptor around. The front bumper has to go it's a one hander. :\

I really wish Suzuki had redesigned the 250 this year we would have bought one. I know the Suzuki motor is solid for sure.

Talk about buttery smooth shifting, it's effortless! I wish my ltr shifted like that. :eek:

Squid will have to try it out. Or maybe he shouldn't, :lol:

We are trying to figure out a way to get another one for Brandon/Bailey by trading in Scrambler, etc.

RPM, haha yeah our first Yamaha! sigh. screamin will never let me hear the end of that one. Jake will be better off considering how much time he spends in the air. He has a big crash in his near future though, hopefully he wont get hurt. :(

Holy cow I just thought of something, the Scrambler weighs 571 lbs. and the Raptor 331 lbs. (wet). :retard:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Ya we finally got someone leaving the ground and Josh will follow, florence has the best route for shooting those little razor's i love that..I just hope i am still able to do that after the swinger or it will come off :lol:

I will have to give him wheelie lesson's Squid has his about down :nod:

THat's my boy :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
congrats you guys, i'm sure the kids will love it. good to see you are finally comming to the light (yamaha) :p :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Originally posted by KRAZYK
congrats you guys, i'm sure the kids will love it. good to see you are finally comming to the light (yamaha) :p :D
Groan! :puke: thanks krazy.

:lol: :lol:

We are trying to get another raptor 250 too.

This might be the first sign of the end of days.

It will be running 20x10x10 6 paddle haulers too. :unibrow: Just like dad's bike. Might be a hair big of a paddle for it but that will give it more flotation and make it a real goat up the hills.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
the end must be near :D 2 yammi's to make up for the 2 zukis :lol: sounds like redemption to me. seriously i'm jealous, one day i'll be able to get name brand. you rebuild the viper yet? i think you'll be just fine with those paddles, and if it's a little too much you can always gear down 1 tooth in the front (it it chain drive isn't it?) congrats again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Originally posted by KRAZYK
the end must be near :D 2 yammi's to make up for the 2 zukis :lol: sounds like redemption to me. seriously i'm jealous, one day i'll be able to get name brand. you rebuild the viper yet? i think you'll be just fine with those paddles, and if it's a little too much you can always gear down 1 tooth in the front (it it chain drive isn't it?) congrats again
haha, no doubt! thanks krazy, all 5 of us kids are excited.

Well the bank is buying name brand, we aren't yet. :retard:

Yeah it's chain drive, I bet they will work. Sadly the rear rim bolt pattern is 4/115. Doesn't match our zuki's 4/110. So I can't steal the rims we ordered for it.

yeah I just rebuilt it yesterday, turns out it probably didn't need it. :\

oh well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
If you would of ordered him Hiper rear's you could of they have both :lol:

I am ready to ride in the sand again i am still blowing dirt bugger's :crybaby:

Has he got to ride it yet..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
If you would of ordered him Hiper rear's you could of they have both :lol:

I am ready to ride in the sand again i am still blowing dirt bugger's :crybaby:

Has he got to ride it yet..
they didn't sell hipers at the dealer. :unibrow: not that I asked or anything, :lol:

Yeah I miss the dunes!

Well cmoell wasn't home so he did ride it about 2 mph over to the neighbor's driveway. ;) On strict orders not to exceed walking pace.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
:lol: Good deal..Now all he has to do is start doing better in school so he can ride it :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
:lol: Good deal..Now all he has to do is start doing better in school so he can ride it :nod:
:\ yeah that might be an issue.

I had to give up coffee and eating out to make this payment. So he's got a lot of lunch making and chores in his future. For the next 5 years anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Dutch Bros is going under now :eek: Dang kid's anyway's..That is why Steven work's at Fred Meyer now...So he can start paying back all the can i borrow $$$ :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
Dutch Bros is going under now :eek: Dang kid's anyway's..That is why Steven work's at Fred Meyer now...So he can start paying back all the can i borrow $$$ :lol:
exactly. and a Dutch Bros just opened up like a mile from our house. :angry:

Might have to send Joshua to Freddies too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
:lol: Trying to keep up with us.. i have did pretty good with staying away from the new one a mile from my house better then you did when you were here :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Originally posted by Bubbasoffroad2
:lol: Trying to keep up with us.. i have did pretty good with staying away from the new one a mile from my house better then you did when you were here :p
:lol:

I love dutch bros. Maybe on riding trips I can be excused, have to check with the boss on that little loophole.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top