Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, I tried to get the Brute 750 but was maxed out on credit I guess. :(

Yep, my boss gave me a great deal on a red Grizz 700 that I couldn't refuse.

I just going to make the best of what I got to work with. Already got Flexbars and SS112 wheels on the way.

Soon, I'll be raffling off my BRUTECENTRAL.COM floorboard inserts.

I'll also be selling my new VDI Gen 2 with programmer setup in the classifieds section.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thats ok we will forgive you

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sometimes you got to do what you dont want to do to get where you want to be!!! Grizz is a nice bike!

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wanted the Brute. Couldn't get the financing. Plain and simple. Since I was quadless after selling the Kodiak and had some cash and a paid up Yamaha card, the choices were slim. Raptor 700 or Grizz 700.

I took a red grizz with Flexbars and ITP SS112 machined rims and extended warranty (5 years). The only thing I won't do well in is drag races...lol. I'm a tank over stuff technical rider too and the Grizz does that superbly.

My world is not perfect people. :)

Hey Mudlift, can I trade that lift for a Grizz lift? lmao

I don't even know if they are the same.

Also, I am going to be raffling off my BRUTECENTRAL.COM floorboard trim pieces here at the site.

·
Registered
197 Posts
WAIT A MINUTE...... the founder of BRUTECENTRAL doesn't even own a Brute?

All bs aside ....congrats on the Grizz and thanks for work you've done. One question, I ain't gonna logon one day to find this "Grizzcentral" am I?

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, also founded grizzlycentral and soon to launch outlandercentral.

Testing different site setups.

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by Adirondack Man
I do not doubt that there will be a Grizzcentral, but you can be sure that Jamey will keep Brutecentral alive and well  :) .  He still knows that when push comes to shove Kawie guys are the best  :goofy:[/b]
I'll have my Kawie...when a fuel injected bad boy comes around. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i like this better than grizzcentral.com i think this is more understandable and funner and easier to use. looks like more time and effort went into it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts