Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is the boy's 16th birthday present got him the new tork wheel's to sport the sand tires along with his new Edges :nod: His bike turned out great still have to finish squid's :( should have his front's soon

F

·
0 Posts
:nod: well good job DAD!!!!! thats a sweet ride ya got there boy....should be green but you know Dad couldn't have you boys out in front ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good on the lads I say, get out there and have a ball. the reason ther'e not green is so they cant pass dad... just a theory :D :D :D

·
0 Posts
damn, hate to say it but I agree with rpm.. :\

and 8 paddles is too much by the way, the guy at fullerton called our 10 paddles like riding a rototiller. said 10 paddles would kill the top end and they do. :\

so I'm down to 6 paddles and cmoell is on 7 paddle edges.

he also said her c-series was killing the top end also because of the weight. he recommended the lightest alum wheel, I said no way, they bend too easy so went with the .190's. but the .190 is still much lighter than her c-series and probably the torq's.

anyway that's his expert advice, we can verify it at Coos bay by swapping rims for a ride.

uh, after all that, can I say they look great?
:cool:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are a little heavy about the same as C series and great :nod: i don't want him going any faster he is not a racer he is a rec. rider..We just buy what we like and don't care if it makes us slower if we look good doing it :D

And Dave you just need all the help you can get on that little 450 :lol: Your just hoping they slow him down enough to keep you in front of him :p

·
0 Posts
:lol: a good looking bike is my only hope now, it won't be the fastest out there that's for sure.

I sure do like moving it around a lot better than my V though. The flintstone reverse isn't the greatest. :p

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: At least you have a bike :angry: :puke:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't even have it to dick with :( Long story i will tell you about it next week :angry:

·
Registered
168 Posts
HEY!!!
His birthday isn't until Friday. :lol:

VERY NICE STEVEN!!!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear my favorite Steven, Happy Birthday to you!!!

See you next week!! :unibrow:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice.. see it told you i needed black plastic :lol: hey i only had one monster yesterday but had a amp too but it's in a green can also :p

And no more kid's for me, the 2 i have are driving me to the poor house :retard: but i love it :D and your only a kid once and they will get there's..... just pre payment for when dad get's old and grumpy :unibrow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts