Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I'm happy to say I'll DEFINATELY be riding this Sunday and be posting a full report on the front arms and Vens extension and how well or bad everything copes with my trails :D
I was ready last Sunday but my injured buddy was still hurting and my other riding buddies were all busy but this weekend is the one :D

On another note I've had a couple of rides on bikes I've never rode before, my one riding buddy has returned frommbelgium and he bought a container full of different bikes and ATV's, the one I wanted to try most was his new 750i brute force, I don't wish to offend any of you guys who have them as this is a totally stock bike and I'm also a fast trail rider only but I hated it, my bike would beat it in all aspects apart from maybe climbing up a wall :rolleyes: admitidly my bike isn't stock and this is but that said for my kind of riding it just wouldn't suit at all but I can see why the guys who drag race like them.

Other bike I rode was my buddies KTM 525, it's taken a long time for me to try it because he hadn't got nerfs fitted and we know why I need those :p Also I was only able to pull away in third and stay in that gear for obvious reasons :D Well since its now run in he's also undone the wire under the front nose which unleashes the CDI to do a more agressive timing pattern, all I can say about this quad is OMG :blink: this thing is damn quick, it's a very angry snappy power that is almost uncontrollable, unlike the V which has a very broad power delivery this thing just snaps away almost like a two stroke, do I like it? I'm not too sure, it may be a little unpredictable but one thing it definately is fast, there is one thing off the bike I would beg for if we could get something as good and that is brakes, this thing stops on a dime, the braking power is phenominal, if I could stop my bike in half the space I could stop this I'd be pleased, its really that good!

All this said I still love my V and can't wait til Sunday :unibrow:

Andy

·
Registered
168 Posts
Have fun and be careful. :nod:

Your videos always scare me. :lol: I usually watch them with one eye closed. :lol: :lol:

:p

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CMOELL
Have fun and be careful. :nod:

Your videos always scare me. :lol: I usually watch them with one eye closed. :lol: :lol:

:p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts