Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the biggest tires I can run on a brute 750 with stock clutching, without burning belts and without straining the bike

·
Super Moderator
13,445 Posts
What year 750? After 2012 they changed clutching and you can go up to 28s...maybe 29s without doing anything. Prior you would need to change at least the secondary spring if only going to heavy 26s....although many still used the stock setup with 28s..but they shouldn't.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year 750? After 2012 they changed clutching and you can go up to 28s...maybe 29s without doing anything. Prior you would need to change at least the secondary spring if only going to heavy 26s....although many still used the stock setup with 28s..but they shouldn't.
Mines a 2019. seriously looking at 28” mega mayhems, Not to heavy of a tire. What secondary spring would u recommend for that and where can I get it? Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
13,445 Posts
Mines a 2019. seriously looking at 28” mega mayhems, Not to heavy of a tire. What secondary spring would u recommend for that and where can I get it? Thank you!
You won't need any...but if you think you need some talk to vforcejohn. He's the only one that has the correct springs for the new clutches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts