Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know all of us has change our main jets out. My question is, has anyone changed their pilot jets out also. I read somewhere that changing the pilot jets will help. When I find it, I will post it in here.

B

·
0 Posts
I run a lot of aftermarket parts and have yet to change the pilots...check out below what I run!

B

·
0 Posts
I take that back, before the internals were done over I hadn't changed anything, the cams and pistons were the last things I've installed. I went up a couple sizes, my dyno tuners swapped em out

·
Registered
184 Posts
Change your pilots to 42's Pilots affect idle to mid throttle. This will take out the low speed popping.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Since you have the Dynojet kit you will only need to change the pilot if you have the screw 3 or more turns out.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sudco.com or try dealer to see if they will order. Sudco has minimum order amount. You will have to order to sets. This is what I did. It was $17 there abouts. I ordered #42 & #45 I am running the 42's. Maybe later if I do some more mods I might need the 45's. This was cheaper for me than the dealer was for 1 pair.

·
Registered
184 Posts
This will help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by Brute Man Kelley
Sudco.com or try dealer to see if they will order. Sudco has minimum order amount. You will have to order to sets. This is what I did. It was $17 there abouts. I ordered #42 & #45 I am running the 42's. Maybe later if I do some more mods I might need the 45's. This was cheaper for me than the dealer was for 1 pair.[/b]
Did you ever change yours out yet? Also, did it make a big difference?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm running 42 pilots now. The 45's were to rich.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm running 42 pilots now. The 45's were to rich.[/b]
I'm about to install a HMF exhaust and Jet kit. If I was to go head and add the #42 would it screw my getting all up? Or would it help?

·
Registered
184 Posts
That would be good to change to 42's. You may have to give a little more air through the lid, maybe not. If so you will not regret.

·
Registered
982 Posts
That would be good to change to 42's. You may have to give a little more air through the lid, maybe not. If so you will not regret.[/b]
What do you mean "If so you will not regret" And if i do have to give the engine a little more air how would i do that?

·
Registered
184 Posts
You want regret putting 42's in. It will take away sputter on low end throttle and you'll notice better response too! The more air and fuel you can give it the better it will run. I'll take a pic of my air box lid and post soon as I can. I have a TPI valve in my lid & 8 1" holes in it. I drag race mine so I open & close holes as needed. These 750's come really tuned down from factory. You can look at TPI valve at Rocky Mtn. atv

1 - 17 of 17 Posts