Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think is the best mud tire and why?

·
Registered
180 Posts
im running the new terra cross 9" on all 4 corners. great in the mud and highway at high speeds, plus you dont lose power by running the 11" in the rear and you can rotate them :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bunnycop....I am interested in your tire/wheel combo. Have you had this setup in the snow yet?

"There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live."

·
Registered
180 Posts
yes, i had it in about 6" a few weeks ago, it went better then my buddies with mudlites. i think the 9" tire all the way around is the way to go,,more power and still enough lugs to pull you threw anything

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bunnycop…do you have any pictures of your bike posted on here? Also, how did the 2’ lift affect your handling? Thanks for the help!

"Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it."

·
Registered
190 Posts
29.5 OUTLAWS ALL THE WAY

·
Registered
180 Posts
im out of town on business, im trying to get home and i will take some for you,, the lift worked out great after i added some washers to the tie rod ends

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bunnycop…I would appreciate the pictures. I like the idea of the reduced side wall ratio. Add that to the 9’ wide tires, it should make for some rather precise handling. How do the TerraCross measure height wise compared to the stock tires? Are they a true 26” tall? I wish one of the ATV magazines would do a comparison on tires and wheels that gave weights for wheels and tires, and actual sizes of tires. It would be quite a project, but very useful. Car magazines do it all of the time.

"Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks don't really kill people. They wipe out their entire existence from the space-time continuum."

·
Registered
48 Posts
I seen Maxxis Mudzilla's in action and they are impressive......... I say a tie between the Outlaws and Zilla's..................Stakk

·
Registered
180 Posts
here are some of the photos you requested urablur. how do i post more then one photo?

·
Registered
18 Posts
not a tie beteween the outlaws and zillas, zillas dont compare to laws for "pure mud" they may ride better but not mud

·
Registered
180 Posts
side shot

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bunnycop....I don't see the pictures that you say you have posted. I am not much help in this matter, as I have never posted picture before.

"Chuck Norris' beard has a representative in Congress."

·
Registered
180 Posts
i think my files were too large,, ill have to try and get help from someone to put them on here

·
Registered
180 Posts
ok, lets try it again

·
Registered
141 Posts
Look's good Bunny.....WAAAY cleaner than mine!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I spray it down with Horvath super shine before and after i go riding,, about 10 mins with the pressure washer and it looks like new again :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts