Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the v was hurt 3 times this weekend. First, I was coming off a gravel road to pavement and I guess I was on the throttle a little to hard. I stood it straight up, threw me off the back. Did not hurt me or the bike to bad. The only thing that was messed up was the grab bar & tail light. My a$$ hurts alittle and I have a nice chip out of my helment ( so when riding trails wear the damn thing!!!!). Second incedent was me clipping a tree with the front tire. I either sprung my wrist or fractured it. HURT LIKE HELL. I thought sure I bent one of my tie rods. I looked and looked but found nothing wrong.
The third and final incedent did not even involve me, I invited my dad down for the weekend to try to get him interested in ATV' so we took him on some trails. I road behind him on my wifes DS250 (what a change from riding a 700) he really took it easy. We actually were going pretty slow, however, you don't have to go fast to wreck!!! He was riding down a slight hill and he caught the outside berm of a trail. His hand sliped off the handle bar and when he went to grab it, he hit the throttle. It stood up and slowly rolled over on him. He was not hurt, thank god. But my bike on the other hand not so much, rear finder is toast! I guess I will be buying aftermarket plastic now. I rolled it back over and let it set a little while and it fired right up. Other than the plastic, it did not do any other damage. Dad still wants to get an ATV and go riding. I think a used one for about $2000 will be a good practice bike.

here are some pic's

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thats some pretty serious muddin. :thumbsup: Did you get stuck at all. Sucks about the plastic that marble is spendy.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great pics and looks like you has fun which is the main thing

Andy

·
Registered
136 Posts
Good pics. Imagine what could have happen if you did not have a helmet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts