Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I went and saw my new '07 BF 650 SRA the other day. I'm glad that I waited for a Team Green one to come in, it's sweet. Unfortunately, I also bought a KFX90, and I can't bring mine home until I bring my daughter's..for Christmas.

So last night I wake up after a nightmare. I had just brought it home, was taking it out for a test run down a trail that I used to ride my KLT-160 on back in the day...and I came up to some mud and figured, what the hell, it's a Brute! I start to ease my way in and drop like a rock. It's WAY deeper than I thought, and the mud/water is suddenly over the handlebars. I try to put it in 4x4. It stalls, and I'm trying to reach the winch to get me the hell out... I'm regretting even trying it with the stock tires. And my eyes shoot open and I realize that it's a dream.

Whew...

Though chances are, I'll do something pretty stupid relatively early with it though...It's just my MO.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by Adirondack Man
Congrats on the new quad.  Quite a bit more power than the old KLT160.  Get used to it before you go wild.  There is more than enough power to bite you where the sun does not shine  :goofy: .  Have fun riding with your daughter.  Riding with my daughters is the best.  We have even entered an atv rodeo together.  Watching them run the race course was better than running it myself.  Her Christmas present is a present for you too.  You will see.  :)[/b]
Yeah, It will be a great opportunity to hang out together...I've got to get her into it quick before she comes to the realization that she's way to cool to hang out with her Dad!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Your nightmare was my reality a few weeks ago. I eased up to a hole and the damn thing just slid in. The bike was swamped. The shop got it running but there is a good chance I will have problems down the road. It only had 13 hours on it. Sounds just like your nightmare. Wait, are making fun of me?

"The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts