Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Been awhile since I’ve posted, but I’ve dropped in to read from time to time. Never quite lost that Brute Force bug after selling my ‘09 750. I bought a 2017 with EPS about a month ago. Had around 200 miles on it. Very clean and was used on a local farm. So far I’ve added a rigid light bar, ODI clamp on grips (both came off my ‘09) and kolpin rhino grips. I’ll be adding a winch next.
IMG_4951.jpg

·
Super Moderator
13,286 Posts
Hey guys. Been awhile since I’ve posted, but I’ve dropped in to read from time to time. Never quite lost that Brute Force bug after selling my ‘09 750. I bought a 2017 with EPS about a month ago. Had around 200 miles on it. Very clean and was used on a local farm. So far I’ve added a rigid light bar, ODI clamp on grips (both came off my ‘09) and kolpin rhino grips. I’ll be adding a winch next.
View attachment 6689
Nice! Well, at least you still have a Brute. I was out riding the other day and was thinking about how much I missed mine. Congrats DLB on the new Brute. The 15+s are the best Brutes yet.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Nice! Well, at least you still have a Brute. I was out riding the other day and was thinking about how much I missed mine. Congrats DLB on the new Brute. The 15+s are the best Brutes yet.
I 2nd that NMK.
Our ride the other day with our sidexsides was a blast for me, I was the leader so I moved along at a faster clip. At times I really missed the Brute for the powersliding around the curves. Can't really get into much powersliding with my Arctic Cat Trail, it does let me know when I'm pushing the limits-so I have to back off. I make up for it when I hammer it down a nice tight level trail.
On this ride I give my Wildcat Trail a 7 out of 10 for a thrilled ride, 8 out of 10 with any of my Elka Suspension Brute Forces and a 10 out a 10 if I was on one of my then Prairie 650 SRA's.
My 12 Brute was a great machine, had zero issues with it/have fun with your Brute.

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks NMKAWIERIDER. I haven't fully learned about all the changes to the 15+ Brute, so I need to do some more reading here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts