Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you ALO dial up people having problems with Brute Central? I visit numerous other sites and do not have the problems that I encounter with Brute Centeral. It makes me log in all of the time over and over even when I want to vist a forum. Will not save my log in name and password like other sites do. I know AOL boroser sucks, but it is a pain in the butt to keep swithching back and foruth bwtween them. I just want to know if anyone else ie having problems. For example, I have sent this message 3 times and everytime they ask for y user name and passwork, then say im not valal. I open for suggestions on this one and am trying to identify other problems. My rural location, highspeed is not an option. I have tried firefox and it is just too much of a pain ain the a$$ to keep swithching back and foruth.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Im on AOL and i have no trouble what so ever....maybe your firewall or pop up blocker causing trouble.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I just turned the pop up control off for this site, and I only had to log on once. Ill play around with is and see what happens.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i have AOL and no problem here. over on atv frontier, i can't post anymore because of some AOL glitch. i tried getting it fixed, but they diddn't care enough to get me back online there so i quit visiting that site.

this site works perfectly for me tho. do you have enough space in your cookie folder?

monty

·
Registered
982 Posts
i have AOL and no problem here

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
He has 256 MB of ram. He just ordered 1 GB. That will speed his computer up BIGTIME.

·
Registered
153 Posts
yeah i live in the stone age...lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
i have troubles some with dial up, but i also live in the sticks,,AOL sucks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got 1gb of ram on the way, hopefully that will help things out.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1gb will be here sometime today for installation.. Gearslayer p.m. me you phone number again so I can call you for this install..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts