Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

Should The Pit Stop be limited to ATV-related discussion?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but keep certain topics off limits.

• No limits, anything goes.

• I have another idea. (Please post your idea as a reply.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, there seems to be some disagreement over how "general" our general discussion area should be. Please make a selection.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Any thing go's . But no full nudes , bashing or goor and guts . This is the way I saw this fourm set up .

The Pit Stop
General discussion, including non-ATV topics.
Moderator 764

G

·
0 Posts
They're has to be some guidlines... Just enforce whatever you come up with equally!!! :D No double standards BS!! :nod:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep it coming guys.. thanks for the input...

C

·
0 Posts
I say boot KTM. Oh wait a minute...I'm not a moderator here. :ninja: Carry on :finger: :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I say anything goes.... If the mods feel its wrong, then delete it and give a good reason. Just seemed like this last time, someone was a little trigger happy to delete it maybe because of opposing views.

It was my impression that good arguments and discussion were allowed on this site, as long as it was kept somewhat civil and didnt get out of hand. Not to bring this up, not my intentions, just my views on the overall delete, but it was a couple opinions about a guy who made really insulting comments towards our troops in Irag. Whether you agree they should be there or not, has nothing to do with that topic.(that would be political) We should all support our troops no matter what. <--this statement is not political

it was my impression that "the pit stop" was similiar to "the mud hole" and "club Kawie" and "the lounge" A general kick back area to share useless and useful information about anything. I see good points in not bringing up religion though. Religion is a way of life... Politics shouldnt be.

What I am getting at, is we are all adults here and if we cant discuss important subjects, then i guess keep it STRICTLY ATV. That would be somewhat boring though. I mean, if someone posts something out of line, edit it for them, as long as your not editing just because you disagree or have opposing views.
I'd just be careful not to rule with too hard of an iron fist.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts