Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i know a guy that has a Z400. He thinks it is the fastest thing ever made. As soon as i got my V i told a friend i wanted to race him. Well that friend told the guy with the Z400 and this is what he said back:
<div class='quotetop'></div>
haha he wouldnt stand a chance, the kfx700 blows. its got a whole different motor set up and everything. you cant beat the suzuki power i got. ill race him anytime.[/b]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Z400 Guy before the race :cool: :D

KFX 700 guy before the race : :) :ninja:

1......2.....3..... race in ON!!!!!

After the Race....

Z400 Guy : :angry: :puke: :eek: :paranoid: :crybaby:

KFX 700 Guy .. :cool:

C

·
0 Posts
haha he wouldnt stand a chance, the kfx700 blows. its got a whole different motor set up and everything. you cant beat the suzuki power i got. ill race him anytime.[/b]
So now it's...

wah wah I never stood a chance, the KFX700 rocks. It's got a superior motor set up and everything. My Suzuki power sucks ass. I'll never race again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It gets better I wrote this to him:

So i hear you want to race me?
BRING IT ON!!! Ill stomp all over that little 400.

Might want todo it now while it is stll a little fair, i have some plan for it....[/b]
And this is what he wrote back today....Oh and i was mistaken, it is a KFx400 not a V400. Im not really sure where he got the susuki power crap from but anyways....

haha you really think just because its a 700 that you could beat me, you got no chance in hell. plus soon i plan on throwin in a set of hot cams and maybe boring it to a 450, then you dont have a prayer of keeping up with me.[/b]
He has alot of land out north of town....ill tell him i want to come out and race him lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my quad will fuckin smoke his heavy piece of shit700 up.
he's lucky i dont have it at my house right now or else id race him this week and kick his ass[/b]
my quads got a full yoshimura pipe and i re-geared it but pretty soon itll have hotcams, pro-comp rev box, and maybe a big bore.
you'll go down even if i leave it the way it is right now[/b]
He keeps talking and everytime i write back i ask him when he wants to race and when he wats me to show up....He never answers lol I think he is scared. I guess its isnt at his house. Maybe he lost it??? me he took it to the junk yard and bought a V??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts