Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the back end of by BF the other day and I noticed two wire connections above the rear shock . I looked it up on the owners manual and found out its a Auxiliary Electrical Accessory connector. Apparently used for a back up light if needed as it is only powered up in reverse. Anyone use this for a back up light?

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have not yet, but will be installing a reveres light shortly, thanks for the tech tip:beerchug:
Your welcome. I was just wondering why loose wires were hanging from the back when I looked into it. Apparently my be another set up by the tank.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Installed a 30watt led for back up light on 2021 750 brute. Two sets of wires on back , one is switched when put in reverse the other two are power on with no switch for other accessories.
Up front are two other wires behind fan those are for a horn.
Apparently in europe and australia horns and backup light or backup beeper must be installed so Kawasaki provides the wires in the harness and the unswitched wire in the back is for turn signals.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Installed a 30watt led for back up light on 2021 750 brute. Two sets of wires on back , one is switched when put in reverse the other two are power on with no switch for other accessories.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts