Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a friend are goin to K-Bar-M atv park in Gaffney SC tomorrow if anyone is interested in goin. It will be my first time out there but looks like it should be a great time. They have some pretty good videos on youtube to check out. I will be on my 05 brute and my friend has a Polaris 400. Im excited and ready to hit the mud and hills. Looks like we are gonna get a lil rain today so it should make it slick which is always fun. Just contact me on here or my email [email protected] if anybody wants to join in on the fun! Think we might have the gopro out tomorrw doin some videoing also.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had such a great time last weekend, we are goin agian. Had some very technical trails, some easy, and some crazy mud holes. Lots and lots of mud. Anyone interested in goin? We are goin sunday may 13th. Everyone is welcome. 15 to ride. They ride rain or shine out there. We will have the go pro this time so i can put some pics and video up maybe the first of next week. Last weekend me and my friends were the only people out there so you dont have to worry about it being too crowded with all kinds of traffic everywhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts