Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. I ride an 04 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO. 4x4 (modified). I joined because I know the person who made this website and thought it would be an awesome forum to help out a little bit. I used to work at a Kawasaki, Bombardier/Cam-Am, Polaris dealership here in Fl. so I know a little about Brute Forces. Good Job BruteCentral and keep up the good work!! Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Chad-TNMudder

·
Registered
106 Posts
I also ride a 02 Scrambler 500 HO 4x4 and enjoy the diversity of riding. Since the purchase of the Brute I havent been on the Scrambler as much. I am sure no body on here will yell at me for that. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also ride a 03 KX 250 and 03 Yamaha FZ1 but those are whole different animals.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<div class='quotetop'></div>
Originally posted by killzoneq2
I also ride a 02 Scrambler 500 HO 4x4 and enjoy the diversity of riding. Since the purchase of the Brute I havent been on the Scrambler as much. I am sure no body on here will yell at me for that. :D[/b]
Yeah, if I had a Brute Force and a Scrambler i'd prolly end up selling the Scrambler for money to spend on the Brute Force because i'd always be riding the Brute Force. That's just me though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like the low prifile of the Scrambler and the SRA, but it aint no BRUTE!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I used to have a 400 prarie before getting a brute. The 400 was ok but the brute is GREAT. Like comparing a Chevette to a corvette! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
I don't as of yet. Waiting for my big fat check. Paying off the Kodiak and getting an 07 Brute 750i.

Should be REAL soon here. I'm going nucking futz to tell ya the truth.

On a side note, I would buy a used one with low miles if I found a super deal. If you know somebody who has one of those great deals, PM me.

A

·
0 Posts
Hello all... I ride a V-Force!!! I've always liked the Brute.. if i ever get me a second quad, it would be the Brute 750!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have 2 Bad boy buggies Does that count? lol I use them when I go hunting with dad and stuff and stuff. Pretty nifty machines if you ask me.

Had to edit: I don't know why, but some spaces I use and punctuation just gets randomly deleted when I post.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think the best bike I've ever owned though was a 2000 Bayou 300 2wd .. It went everywhere my brute could cept deep holes :) .. it was our low rider because the handle bars were level with the fenders on the brute.. we were going to turn it into a flat track drag bike.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I also have 2 Honda's

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have a 650sra, but my dad has a 450 foreman surprised that bike still runs after over 12 000 km now, and my dads girlfriend has a 450 kodiak.....b4 i bash i'll just say i dont like it.

·
Registered
946 Posts
If i wanted too I could ride a 450 foreman, 450 kodiak.... but why ride a paperweight :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts