Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to welcome him to the site :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
V's your favorite :p Just a guy that we have been shooting email's back and forth :nod: Trying to get him to start posting :p :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I will be picking your brains to make my 2004 KFX a lot faster in the sand. I will have to catch up on all of the threads so I can ask informative questions without trying to repeat the same topics.

I live in Southern Oregon just 3 hrs. from the coastal dunes. My wife has an 2006 KFX 700 that she just loves. We have four kids ages 13 to 3 that can't wait until we hit the sand again.

DD

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Dune Dude
Thanks for the welcome. I will be picking your brains to make my 2004 KFX a lot faster in the sand. I will have to catch up on all of the threads so I can ask informative questions without trying to repeat the same topics.

I live in Southern Oregon just 3 hrs. from the coastal dunes. My wife has an 2006 KFX 700 that she just loves. We have four kids ages 13 to 3 that can't wait until we hit the sand again.

DD
4 kids? And 2 v's? NICE

You are SO in! haha.

rpm make sure to hit up dd with next years trip schedule.

C

·
0 Posts
:unibrow: That's what my wife keeps telling me. I'm her biggest headache at times.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts