Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure is lonely in here, all by myself @ 9:00pm :( . Not sure what happened, but i don't have a V and came here at first because bubba is my cousin, but i keep comming back because of the rest of you on here. Lets put the petty BS behind us and keep what was once a good thing going. SO if you have read this far and are the only one in the forum at the time throw a post up on this thread for kicks. KRAZY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
I see how you are..... i go to work and you get on here..... ya you riding this weekend?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still workin out the details for this weekend, but i hope so.. won't be riding mine though. 2wd Titan+bald tires won't work to good comming over gvmt camp, so i'd be in the ol' ladie's car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
764 i have no doubt that i can make it over in the Titan as i've done a lot of driving in the snow, but i'll have the youngins with me and figure skating in a 5700lb truck for 100 miles wouldn't be setting the best example :D .. but it sure is fun. got to play a little on the way to work this morning as we got a dusting last night and the roads were nice & slick at 6:00am. when are you heading over, and are you taking 26?
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by KRAZYK
764 i have no doubt that i can make it over in the Titan as i've done a lot of driving in the snow, but i'll have the youngins with me and figure skating in a 5700lb truck for 100 miles wouldn't be setting the best example :D .. but it sure is fun. got to play a little on the way to work this morning as we got a dusting last night and the roads were nice & slick at 6:00am. when are you heading over, and are you taking 26?
haha. ditto on a lot of driving in the snow and ditto on the kids, not a good idea.

we have to go by way of Salem then 22 (or is it 20) over through detroit lake and what not. should be a little better driving conditions avoiding hood anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
deffinately an easier drive that way, hopefully you have clear roads since you are pulling a trailer. i like that drive, have always wanted to go out on detroit lake, but never have. when are you heading over? still have about 20 mins before the wife gets home and i find out if it's a go or not. if i go i'll drive through the night tomorrow after work and get there early sat. i just hate going through seattle at 6:00pm traffic sucks.
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by KRAZYK
deffinately an easier drive that way, hopefully you have clear roads since you are pulling a trailer. i like that drive, have always wanted to go out on detroit lake, but never have. when are you heading over? still have about 20 mins before the wife gets home and i find out if it's a go or not. if i go i'll drive through the night tomorrow after work and get there early sat. i just hate going through seattle at 6:00pm traffic sucks.
we are leaving the house at 2ish, hitting salem at 3 and then over to Bend...

it's only 2 hours dry roads so probably 3 hours on this drive. have to stop to eat too, I'm a fattie! :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
:lol: Fattie I am going to ha a sticker made for ya.....GOT FOOD? i hope the weather get's better kinda crappy right now.... you guy's drive safe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it's official me and the girls will be heading out around 2:00 today :D . the ol' ladie is going to hang around here, so just me and the youngins. just looked at trip checker and it looks like i'll have fun driving over gvmt camp. good thing the honda loves the snow. see you later, probably midnight or 1:00. KRAZY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Sweet that awesome see ya tonight.... I'm so jazzed you finally get some seat time on the V then we will see a pred in the forsale section :lol: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i'm stoked too, should be a good time. i was just looking at the road cams for gvmt camp and santiam pass on tripcheck. looks like me and 764 are both gonna have fun. chains reqd for both passes and snow flurries for both too. don't know bout selling the pred for a V, hell i can't even aford to fix this thing let alone mod a V, plus i love shifting.. See ya later, KRAZY
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
yeah I bought some chains just to be legal, not bringing any quads now though.

we are outta here, see you tonight Geoff/Bubba and krazyk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Originally posted by 764
yeah I bought some chains just to be legal, not bringing any quads now though.

we are outta here, see you tonight Geoff/Bubba and krazyk.
That is what i was going to tell ya just to through the scammy in the back for weight and not even tow a trailer over with the weather we have plenty of quad's and there is allway's quad's sitting at the camp :p you guy's drive safe...


And i was just bugging you Krazy :p I know how happy that quad makes ya :lol: you have not burned it to the ground yet
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top