55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V children of the corn

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

another, does anyone like the white grafics? It runs as well as it looks maybe better scary bike as is ...

F

·
0 Posts
Nice Bike Jim :unibrow: ... now get busy on makin it fast!!!! we all wanna go fast ya know.....

R

·
0 Posts
thats a nice bike i like the graphics kit
can you fit nerfs and leave the ctv protector on

R

·
0 Posts
sorry for any confusion i meant the metal ctv protector bolted to the frame around where the nerfs go

K

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by roadrunner
sorry for any confusion i meant the metal ctv protector bolted to the frame around where the nerfs go
i tried leaving mine on with nerfs , it would have taken atleast "slight" modification ..of course im to lazy to put it back on :finger:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys The previous owner did the Grafics it is white brothers and the hubs are just painted ...it is a Nice machine And I am very proud of it and a nice aquision to the stable at JH it will be useful in further testing of products available to all...Thank you for the nice comments it was asked to be at a dealer promo day and I was glad to show it along with some very bad asz drag bikes that are hard runners anywhere they go...It was quite a honor and amazing how word travels ...Clem helps us on our parts and Gncc effort...we had a great finish at snow shoe today for wrecking and chunking a Old HPX belt....4th in class and 18th overall and I was here doing clutches and the promo I am a lucky man to have part of this team in gncc There some real go getters Them high dollar factory Boys dont intimadate us and its just been a great week. I was so honored also when This dealer was on the answering machine wanting this machine up there....It drew a crowd and I answered a lot of questions Like man this aint nothing ...Telling Metel Alien stories , Rpms bike, The motor guys Like Mick and Ray ...AMR head specialtys , all the really neat bikes and these sites to vist...I am a Pretty good P.R. person in my own right and be surrounded by all you guys and lucky to Provide some products ...JH Here is Pic of some wicked wicked kawie apperatus...JH

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
another

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yours truely...if it will pull me it will pull you :nod:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would have rather been with my Gncc team but you know Bobby gets our stuff when we need it no jackin azz around at a good price and he was out of 700s and we took him up a nice one and the masses loved that quad and them 200mph bikes ...it was sweet + the boys got 4th at snow shoe after a wreck and limped in on a sheddred hpx belt...wonderful weekend ...goodthings do happen..live radio broad cast big station I got to say a lot of things about you fellas as my customers the awsome duners and I mean the place busted a gut on the story of the alien creation gattling gun demilled and a roots blower on top of this thing..it brings new light to the sport..the draggers the gncc guys ..the public is just not aware what is offered in what we do as a whole sport ...family to all out blood in eye killer quads....thanks Roger...Jh

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also the color of sports has left and we have this left ...its has left nascar Indy car, Irl , all of it ...we are a remaining breed and it will go away some day...we still have guys like this that are rodney dangerfields that can run with the best and just pester the competition but loved by many there brave men and I dont want nacar fines and politics these guys like stack are rare men and dying breed ...I had a pic of this blowed up on the seat explaining how can am bamboozeled him because they are so uppity on there character...I said to the radio guy this is fastest man out there and is a buddy baker or dave marcis of his time and can win...he is mocking the big bucks guys and the guy he is mocking is a great if not asll time greatest racer in utility ever ...I did some serious P.R.work and people love this chit...they want it back not the hum drum boring stuff...WHO IS THIS MASKED MAN...a lot of fans knew and just laughed there azz off...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I kind of like this work it might be my calling as I am not getting younger...I am good with people all ages young and old..ask me a question what you expect and I can get you happy on a product if in the know...Kinda enjoyed that and he moved bikes and quads ...loadin um out the door...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is the man here on the super bikes , There is sharp cats and there is dead nuts on tuners, the short man with the glasses ...engine problems...N.O.S set ups electronic set ups for launch and stick it to the track....no one comes close ...you will win if you listen with this man on drag bikes he is old school ...starts there and works you up to now and whats needed ...I am his prairie and atv adviser on weird problems and he is drag bike and street...his dad started this business in 1943...they come and go Bob is here to stay...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And last but not least is his Beautiful person wife and every successful man as most have this ...Mary can tell you anything about a fast bike or a street machine and is a well educated woman and just a perfect racers right hand crew person ...Mary is special and I hope you all enjoyed my experiance in helping a dealer not a stealer in awarness in the real world of power sports ...These folks are located in logansport indiana and just outstanding with honest sales and outstanding parts to your door at fair prices and dont have to wait a damn week for it...here is Mrs. mary and a proud racer...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts