Kawasaki Brute Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2019 brute 750 i want the best a arm upgrade kit that eliminates the bearings in the a arms as there junk in a month or 2 of riding ofcourse i ordered the cheap asr kit on ebay hell they didnt even come close to working way to small plus is it a pain to put grease zerks in i didnt know if you could get one to screw in enough but yet not hit anything inside the a arm thanks for any help and yes i cant spell for **** lol

·
Super Moderator
14,100 Posts
Kawasaki stopped using the bearings in the front a-arms in 2012. From then forward they all use the rubber bushings. Below is a clip of the 2019 front. They do use the bearings still in the rear lower a-arms but they have not been an issue for most people. If your fronts are not like the pic below, you either have a pre-2012 or someone before you has swapped them out to have the good ones on their older brute as they do fit as long as they use the arms as well. If this is the case you should buy both upper and lower a-arms and the bushings and watch my a-arm upgrade video on installing the bushings.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mines a 2019 my old one was a 2006 so i just figured theyd be the same so the new ones like mine probably dont have the problems of the older ones so mine doesnt have that bearing that always wears out should a guy take the bolt out n squirt some grease in there im just tryn to figure stuff out again i havent ridin in 15yrs got sick so now at 51 i thought id buy my mid life crissis n learn about it thanks for any help

·
Super Moderator
14,100 Posts
mines a 2019 my old one was a 2006 so i just figured theyd be the same so the new ones like mine probably dont have the problems of the older ones so mine doesnt have that bearing that always wears out should a guy take the bolt out n squirt some grease in there im just tryn to figure stuff out again i havent ridin in 15yrs got sick so now at 51 i thought id buy my mid life crissis n learn about it thanks for any help
Like I said, all that was done away with in 2012. No grease..no oil..nothing because it will just dissolve the rubber. They last almost forever so just ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts