Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

9 Things I hate about people.........

2K views 10 replies 1 participant last post by  Jay 
G
#1 ·
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the TV. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

anything to add?

See less See more
#3 ·
Originally posted by 764
10. Using "I tell it like it is and don't put up with any B.S." as an excuse to be an azzhole...

Newsflash, you can tell it like it is and not put up with any B.S. and still be civil...
Amen brother, amen!

G
#4 ·
Originally posted by RPM+--><div class='quotetop'>(RPM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-764
10. Using "I tell it like it is and don't put up with any B.S." as an excuse to be an azzhole...

Newsflash, you can tell it like it is and not put up with any B.S. and still be civil...
I don't know where your moments of brilliance come from, but that one is on the money.

I vote HELL YES on that one!!!!![/b]
I'm thinking he didn't log out and Cmoell said i :wink: t....

G
#9 ·
Originally posted by JMcClure
No not really!!! just asking a legitimate question~!!!!
There here is the answer:

I have little patience for people. Especially hard headed ones. Which is ironic because I'm hard headed myself.

I also hate drama. But like watching a car wreck sometimes you just can't turn away.

G
#10 ·
Sounds like we're all guilty of the very thing you just described!!! It's usually us, the members, adding our $.02 that escalates the drama.. Most of the time the problem(drama) would fix itself if it were left between the parties involved....

Oh and Dave... I think you meant to say "Then here's the answer" :lol: :lol:

#11 ·
You kids...

I think we all are guilty of occasionally doing the very things that drive us up the wall. We're just human.

I will confess to being a wrist-pointing-time-asker. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.