Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 05 750 Brute force, it'll start, but very often you have to rock the machine or get it to turn over,the previous owner told me this,and I believe they already changed the starter. Was it a bad starter or possibly something else? Also the green neutral is on. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,746 Posts
I recently purchased a 05 750 Brute force, it'll start, but very often you have to rock the machine or get it to turn over,the previous owner told me this,and I believe they already changed the starter. Was it a bad starter or possibly something else? Also the green neutral is on. Thanks
Makes no sense. Rocking does nothing unless there is some bad electrical connection somewhere. Neutral light should be on when..it's in neutral. If it is on in any other position either there is a problem in the shifter assembly inside ir there is a simple short on the neutral wire. Being an 05...has the buss connector been replaced? If not better do so and they all went bad. There is a video in the Brute Technical Articles that will help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts