Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I'm new here and looking for some feedback. I purchased a 2021 brute 750 in September I'm looking to start doing some meds my first being the radiator relocate I've been looking around and cant seem to find anyone selling for this model besides wild boar I'm not a fan of the one they have. I'd like highlifters, the question is will one for older models work on the 2021 model. I appreciate any feedback!

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS
13 Posts
Hello all I'm new here and looking for some feedback. I purchased a 2021 brute 750 in September I'm looking to start doing some meds my first being the radiator relocate I've been looking around and cant seem to find anyone selling for this model besides wild boar I'm not a fan of the one they have. I'd like highlifters, the question is will one for older models work on the 2021 model. I appreciate any feedback!
View attachment 8092
Off topic but what model of hand guards are those they look sweet I get they are powermadd, and how have they held up? Any complaints?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Off topic but what model of hand guards are those they look sweet I get they are powermadd, and how have they held up? Any complaints?
There the sentinel hand guards. I have no complaints about them there very durable, I took a pretty good roll and they stayed on no cracks or bends!

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 8092

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 8092
View attachment 8092
Look at highlifter they got some

1 - 7 of 7 Posts