Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve searched a lot of posts on cvt light reset but none will translate to my 2017..
There are no blank jumpers under the seat and nothing I can find that seems to work?
Anyone have experience with this?
Thanks

·
Registered
520 Posts
Its the same reset procedure from 05 to 2017 brutes. The grey reset jumper connector is under the seat in the front middle plastic tray. If its not there then you lost it.

·
Registered
520 Posts
A reset plug from 05 to 2017 are all the same plug.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its the same reset procedure from 05 to 2017 brutes. The grey reset jumper connector is under the seat in the front middle plastic tray. If its not there then you lost it.

I may have lost it but not sure how.the wires were tucked neat I’ve had them out trying them. There are no grey plugs and I’ve unplugged all of them. They are all designed different.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess it is still under the seat. Here one vid:

I see where that dumby plug should be but it’s not there.. wondering if the dealer may have taken it so I had to return for service??
Not sure how it would get lost.
Anyways thanks for the help.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sorry for probably a dumb question. But what does the CVT light mean? Mines not on, but obviously it will come on sooner or later.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks. I have the Brute in the Kaw shop right now to adjust the deflection after they put a new belt on. I changed the belt about 350 miles ago, but it started slipping again. Certainly didn't need a light to let me know the belt was slipping!! I bought mine with 200 miles on it, so I doubt it was ever in for it's first service and adjustment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts