Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 bruteforce 750i, yesterday we went for a ride and while on our way back it suddenly died all to once. When i tried to start it the check engine light would flash and it would not start. I went out this morning and it started and ran fine, took it up the road and while talking to a buddy it died while idling, would not start and the light is flashing again, once in awhile it will start but shuts off about 2-3 seconds later. Has anyone had this problem with their bruteforce, and what was the issue that caused it? Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
13,311 Posts
Could be several things so you will need to grab the service manual and start checking things...like voltages,fuel pressure, tank check valve, vehicle down switch, pulse coil, idle-air valve . I will be something simple...just need to find it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What happens when you try to restart it? Does it just keep cranking and you get no fire?
The check engine light just flashes when i crank it. I poured gas in the air intake, it started and ran until the gas was gone. I believe the fuel strainer was plugged up as well as one of the intake holes in the bowl to the pump. Just waiting on parts to come in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could be several things so you will need to grab the service manual and start checking things...like voltages,fuel pressure, tank check valve, vehicle down switch, pulse coil, idle-air valve . I will be something simple...just need to find it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The check engine light just flashes when i crank it. I poured gas in the air intake, it started and ran until the gas was gone. I believe the fuel strainer was plugged up as well as one of the intake holes in the bowl to the pump. Just waiting on parts to come in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts