Kawasaki Brute Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 brute force 750 that continues to go into limp mode. I will reset it and it'll start once before going into limp mode again. I have checked the switch for the belt and it is in the "on" position, and I checked for continuity in the switch. At this point, I decided to look for connection problems because I know they are kind of common on these machines so I took the front plastics off and took every single connector apart, and used contact cleaner and dielectric grease on all of them. It still continues to go into limp mode. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is there anything other than the belt switch that would cause the CVT light to flash. It is flashing at a one-second off one-second on intervals I also checked battery voltage and my fuses. I also noticed that as this started becoming a problem the engine wouldn't start as easy. this is a bone stock machine that has lived its life inside and it has not been used as a boat and as far as I can tell has never really been in any deep water. I am properly stumped and i would love any information or advice

1 - 1 of 1 Posts